Friday, December 10, 2010

Love is in The Details

This is what I told Devin, one of my photography students from NYCSalt who helped me prepare a dinner for 13 people in our home last weekend.

I was so excited to put up the new hat hanger Seth's & Aunt Uncle bought us in Bedford, PA. Note: the antique door knobs!





We made the napkins a bit more personal by wrapping little bits of cinnamon around them with twine.



Devin working hard!



I stole my Thanksgiving idea, but accomplished it "City Style" by using store bought natural items instead. The pinecones, cinnamon sticks and cranberrys were so fragrant! We just tied twine around mason jars and stuck candles inside.



You can't go wrong with rocks, candles and pinecones!



Lastly, be sure to have a cheese board out for when your guests begin to arrive & you are still cooking, which is pretty typical in the Whalen household.

KSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers